BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15
Dear PolSUG'ers,

With great pleasure I would like to invite you for the seventh meeting of Polish SAS Users Group (#PolSUG).

The meeting take place on Wednesday(!) November 13th at 18:00, the place is, as usual, the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Warsaw University of Technology (Koszykowa street, No. 75).

The forthcoming meeting will be rather special. We will have two foreign guests! 

The first of them is Andrew T. Kuligowski, a well known member of SAS community, the conference chair for SAS Global Forum 2012, and member of the Executive Board for SAS GF 2020. In his talk Andrew will be discussing the SAS log and how to discover it.

The second guest is Jörg Honnacker. Jörg works as a BI Consultant at 29Forward. Jörg's talk will disclose all the mysteries about hash tables of hash tables.

I can't wait to chat with you all at the meeting! 

Since traditionally, it is "word of mouth", I have a request: if you know someone who would be interested in PolSUG meetings, please share this information and invitation on my behalf.

All the best 
Bart 

P.S. Any questions? mail me 🙂

#Polish.SAS.Users.Group #SAS #spotkanie #hobby #PolSUG #PolishSASUsersGroup 

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

1 REPLY 1
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

Hi PolSUGers!

Let me remind you about nearest PolSUG meetup!

This Wednesday (November 13th, 2019) - we are seeing each other at the seventh meetup of Polish SAS Users Group (#PolSUG). Meeting starts at 6 p.m. and the place, traditionally, is building of Faculty of Mathematics and Information Sciences (Koszykowa 75 str.) room 102.

As I wrote in my previous post, our guests are Andrew T. Kuligowski and Jörg Honnacker. They are visiting us with two very interesting talks about the SAS Log and about Hash-of-hashes.

Looking forward to see you on Wednesday!

All the best

Bart

P.S. Any questions? Mail me!

#Polish.SAS.Users.Group #SAS #spotkanie #hobby #PolSUG #PolishSASUsersGroup

Forum: http://communities.sas.com/polsug

Wall: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8675451/

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation