BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gercsi
SAS Employee

Hello,

I use the tableeditor tagset to fix the table headers of proc report tables in Stored Processes that output to HTML. This works fine except for one Stored Process where I have 2 proc reports. Once I scroll down the left table in the HTML output, the header (yes, the header!) of the right table is moving down as well!

Does anyone has seen this strange behavior before and can provide a solution for that?

Regards,

Christoph

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Since your question involves both TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR and stored processes, the behavior might be dependent on something in the client application (Portal? EG? Stored Process Web App?) that is running the stored process and receiving the HTML output. TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR works by embedding JavaScript into the HTML. So depending on your client app, browser, etc, you might be experiencing something that other folks don't experience. Also, what  code are you using to generate your output and what version of SAS, what browser, etc -- these are all relevant pieces of information that could impact the solution.

You might want to open a track with Tech Support on this question.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation