BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rufmau68
Obsidian | Level 7

hi,

another question about ods excel or similar..

i need to output in only one excel sheet, a lot of proc report/proc tabulate output... but not one output in each sheet, and not all proc output vertically stacked all in one sheet, BUT horizzontal stacked....

like you see in attachment...

in ods excel sas 9.4 i cant use region/layout options and start_at options works only once...

i dont' know if anyone have eny workaround

thanks

bye

mauro

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
Multiple to one sheet is fine, but I don't think SAS can do this at the moment. R will, you can use the XLSX package to accomplish this. Otherwise you need VBS most likely. It depends on how complex your report is.
Reeza
Super User
RWI may be another option, but I only see HTML and PDF examples so far. If you only have one sheet with the multiple you can create an HTML file that Excel will display and then covert that using VBS script but its not guaranteed of course.
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

You can't do that using SAS alone, you may need to use VBA also. Look at this "%EXCEL_ENHANCE" macro by @Chevell_sas

https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/support/en/sas-global-forum-proceedings/2018/2174-2018.pdf

Thanks,
Suryakiran

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation