BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DDT
Obsidian | Level 7 DDT
Obsidian | Level 7

Moved to "SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics", as Cynthia suggests (Thanks!).

5 REPLIES 5
DDT
Obsidian | Level 7 DDT
Obsidian | Level 7

Right, Xia. That's the example I'm still working with, but taking a GTL approach to produce a PDF. You're right - I should have mentioned that reference as my starting point!

But my question still concerns the "NOTE:" -- whether it is meaningful, accurate? whether I can adjust the template to avoid the impact of an image rather than vector graphic?

By providing simple, common code based on a familiar example, my intention was to allow focus on the troublesome NOTE.

Ksharp
Super User
You should post it at another forum : SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics Since it is about ODS Graphics
DDT
Obsidian | Level 7 DDT
Obsidian | Level 7
GTL is part of ODS Graphics, isn't it?

I didn't find a better forum than this one.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
There is a separate forum for SAS/GRAPH and ODS GRAPHICS and people have posted GTL questions there and the graph folks in Tech Support and R&D answer questions in that forum. It might be a better choice for this question. Here's the forum name:
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-GRAPH-and-ODS-Graphics/bd-p/sas_graph and it appears right under the ODS and Base Reporting in the list of Communities.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation