BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HG
Calcite | Level 5 HG
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

My best luck has been to output to ODS RTF and then copy/paste into PowerPoint as from a Word document.

YMMV.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

And, if you have the SAS BI Platform and the SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office, you can run Tasks and Wizards directlly in PowerPoint using the Add-in. If you just have Base SAS, however, then using ODS RTF is the solution that many of my students report that they use.

cynthia

art297
Opal | Level 21

I've had the most success simply doing a shift-prnt screen to capture the screen, pasting the file into paint, cutting the portion of the screen that I wanted and, finally, pasting the result into powerpoint.

I've found that method the easiest to work with and later resize and manipulate if necessary.  Sometimes I'll use paint.net, rather than paint, as it has some features (such as controlling brightness and contrast) that aren't available in paint.

HG
Calcite | Level 5 HG
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you all for your help!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 in conversation