BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sanalitics
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I have created a strored process which delivers PDF reports after executing proc report procedure. Kindly let me know how I could create a web service, so that; when a client calls, sas server should deliver the PDF instead of the data...?

Thanks,

Sandeep

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, I am not sure what you mean by Web Services. Do you mean the Stored Process Web Application and using STPSRV_HEADER to change the content-type header? This Tech Support note might get you started in the right direction: http://support.sas.com/kb/12/994.html

cynthia
sanalitics
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Cynthia for the response!

I meant about web services where the SAS services are consumed by different technologies such as java and .net.

I am able to generate text and XML mesages to be consumed but not for the files such as PDF or images etc.

I feel I should raise this question under diffrent category instead of ODS and Base Reporting.

Thanks Again,

Sandeep

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is probably a question for Tech Support.
cynthia
sanalitics
Obsidian | Level 7

Right! Thanks for the response.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation