BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bmsampath
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I have 2 titles. One is coded outside ODS LAYOUT and another one is codes in ODS LAYOUT using #byval function.

Proc Report is creating the o/p in multiple pages for the by value sex=f. But the title is printed only in first page.

For my requirement, I need to print the title with #byval coded inside ods layout in 2nd page as well.

I am attaching sample sas code, log and report(by value F is not printed in 2nd page) for this issue.

Please help me in printing the title with byval in 2nd page,3rd page...in case of multiple page report for the same byval.

Thanks,
Sampath

4 REPLIES 4
bmsampath
Obsidian | Level 7

I am attaching sample sas code, log and report(by value F is not printed in 2nd page) for this issue.

Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16

As per the code you mentioned title 'sampath' and again title1 "#byval(SEX)".  Could you please try changing it to title2 "#byval(SEX)".

Thanks,
Jag
bmsampath
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

This #byval is resolved only inside ODS layout .

If we code outside ODS layout, it wont be resloved.

Whatever code given is just a sample code. I want to replicate this logic in my actual code.

Thanks,

Sampath

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation