BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tburus
Obsidian | Level 7

I am in the process of turning an ODS RTF document into a ODS PDF document for a client and need to find a way to convert small caps. In ODS RTF I just use the tag \scaps. I cannot seem to find an equivalent way of doing this without having to indicate the style font-variant of "small-caps" at every instance. Is it possible to change the template to make all outputs in, say, Heading1 render in small caps?

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There is a way to change the font in the Style template. However, Heading1 is not a SAS Style element. You can change SystemTitle and Title 1- Title 10 styles, but you'd have to figure out what SAS element was impacting your Heading1 -- is it ODS TEXT, is it SystemTitle, is it BYLINE? You might want to open a track with Tech Support on this. Or, when you open the document in Word, re-save it as a PDF document, once the small caps are already in the file.
Cynthia
tburus
Obsidian | Level 7

I am using PROC ODSTEXT in ODS PDF. The H level is affected by class Heading1 in the Pearl template from my experience. This is where I want to make the adjustment to include small caps.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation