BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Forca_DK
Calcite | Level 5

Dear friends.

When I am running  SAS EG( v 9.4) programs,  the output in  Result- SAS report window appear to be rather confusing , since it shows a lot of different  tabels witch are not importend for the users. I need to show only one table in that window, but I can't finde the right way to do so. I have been searching on the Communities, but perhaps I was searching on the wrong branch since I did not find anything useful.

What can I don't want to show the to first reports , but only the last one ?

Let say that I run the two  following  proc steps  and I only want to show  table for the last proc step ? 

proc contents data= sashelp.CITIDAY; run;

proc print data= sashelp.class; run;

Can anyone help me with that problem please ?

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Procedures that produce output usually have an option to suppress it, eg

proc contents data=sashelp.class out=test noprint;
run;

See the documentation for a given procedure to dteremine how to get rid of unwanted output.

If a procedure step is written that it only produces visual output (no out=dataset or similar defined), then comment that step with /* */, as it is not needed anyway.

Forca_DK
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kurt.

Thanks . If there is no other solution , I vil do as you say. However my SAS program is rather complicated and use macro's witch runs another macros, therefor I was thinking about applying somehow Dm clear "output". The problem is , that it 's not working as I want it to.

Best regards !

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation