BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mstacey_foresters_com
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, 

What do you mean by CRON job, is this a batch job?

vikpik
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, this is to schedule sas jobs. 

mstacey_foresters_com
Fluorite | Level 6

Can you send me an email of the output produced through the batch?

mstacey@foresters.com

PrimeDougR
Fluorite | Level 6

I had the same problem.  If you don't already have it, try adding:

Options validvarname='any';

This enabled my Cron jobs to run successfully.

sophie07
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

thank you for this i have found it extremely useful and works like a charm.

i would like to know how i add a border between the columns and rows?

if you have any useful links or reading material for me to find the different styles it would be appreciated.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The original poster was using style=noline -- which implies a custom style was in place. They also had HEADLINE and HEADSKIP, which are ignored by ODS HTML.

But, instead of style=noline, you could try one of the predefined styles, like:
style=journal
style=sasweb
style=default
style=htmlblue
style=watercolor
style=pearl

And see which one you like best.

cynthia
sophie07
Fluorite | Level 6

thank you so much!

i liked the style=journal 🙂

i have one more question..

in the table that im emailing out there is a field called 'RECORD_CHECK'

i would like 'RECORD_CHECK' to be highlighted a certain color when it contains the words "excessively low"

anyone know how this can be acchived

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Typically with PROC REPORT, the simplest way is with a user-defined format. But it depends on whether the value is ALWAYS "excessively low" or could be a string that contained that phase, like "today the system response seemed excessively low". A user-defined format would work well for the first scenario, but you'd have to use a COMPUTE block for the second scenario. Either way, there are examples of a user-defined format and COMPUTE blocks for color coding in this paper: http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings13/366-2013.pdf pages 9-14 for examples. (The format is in the PROC PRINT code on page 9 -- PROC REPORT example starts around page 11.

cynthia
sophie07
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Cynthia,

Apologies for the delay in my response.

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist me. i am working through the examples.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 in conversation