BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
In my Proc call, I've specified a right justification....but it does not appear that it is being applied in my output. Everything is still left justified. Is this a functionality that is not currently working in the tagset?

proc report data = prodsum2T nowd missing
style(header)={font_weight=bold font_size=3 just=right};
......code
run;

Both the bold and sizing is getting applied correctly. Any thoughts?
5 REPLIES 5
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
I just downloaded the March 07 tagset for ExcelXP, submitted the code. Then I tested with PROC REPORT and got right-justified Headers when I ran my test.
cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm using an older version of the tagset....perhaps that's what the problem is.

I'll give the new one a try!

Thanks Cynthia.

Darryl
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Cynthia...

Running the updated tagset, I still do not get right-justified headers. I presume my next step should be to contact tech support?

Thanks,
Darryl
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
I downloaded JUST the ExcelXP tagset that was marked NEW March 2007 -- if that's the one that you downloaded and tested, then, yes, your best bet is to contact Tech Support.
(BTW, I had to manually drag the Excel columns wider to see the effect.)
Good luck,
cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Apparently the problem had to do with trying to set multiple options in the proc report call. By moving the bold and justification to a proc template, everything works now.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation