BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Alain38
Quartz | Level 8

Dear all,

Is it now possible to print programs in color?

I know this question was asked 12 years ago, and that it was then not possible, but maybe the new SAS version allows it or are there new workarounds?

Thank you for your contributions,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

When using Ctrl+P in Enterprise Guide formatting and colors are preserved. Or do you want to print programs using code?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

When using Ctrl+P in Enterprise Guide formatting and colors are preserved. Or do you want to print programs using code?

Alain38
Quartz | Level 8

I usually never use SAS Enterprise Guide but indeed this works thank you! Is there a way to do it with the "normal" SAS application?

andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

I usually never use the normal application, don't have it installed on computer with a proper printer-setup, so i can't check it.

Alain38
Quartz | Level 8

Will use Enterprise Guide then, as long as it does the job I'm fine with that. Thank you again!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation