BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
hi
I have to generate output in pdf using proc report
is is posible to increase the page width in pdf file using proc report so that i can get all the column in one page as it happens in html format.
thank you
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
First of all, please don't compare layout possibilities between anything and HTML. HTML displays a page according to the rules of its reader, and not all readers interpret or execute the HTML instructions in the same way. This means that if layout matters, then you should use a layout destination such as RTF, PS or PDF. (I think the last two are actually the same, but I bear them both in mind in case they do deviate in the future.)

Secondly, it makes sense to use the forum search functionality on the master index page. Search parameters of "ODS PDF Increase size" took me to what I expected to find: Cynthia's detailed treatment of this subject previously. The forums are mature enough now for there to be a fair chance that common issues have already been explored. Now if we could get the search engines to crawl the pages as well!!!

[pre]
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=2673ੱ
[/pre]

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation