BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tim_SAS
Barite | Level 11
SAS Technical Report P-258, Using the REPORT Procedure in a Nonwindowing Environment, Release 6.07 is now available in PDF format on support.sas.com here: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/v82/index.html.

Even though it was published in 1993 you'll still find useful material in this Technical Report! Because of its emphasis on "batch-mode" reports and its chapter on calculating percentages, long-time PROC REPORT users consider P-258 to be a valuable supplement to the current documentation. However, finding a copy has been difficult even for insiders. Thanks to a group of hard-working folks in SAS Publishing who converted it to PDF, P-258 is now available via the web to all PROC REPORT users.
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
I bought P258 around 1994 and it was a favoured document that didn't make the weight cut when I flew back and forth between clients here and overseas. I regretted that a number of times. Now I can add it to my USB key. Thank you to SAS Publishing.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation