BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rkumar23
Calcite | Level 5

I have some Date and numeric variable(deltamax * date) and while creating a gplot i have tried using mode=include hence the observation is being included but not getting printed...So for example for a month of data it should be printing 31 days however it just printing 30 days ...

I have tried couple of other option as checked on web however nothing seems to work ...Output is in PDF ....Anybody has some more thoughts??

WARNING: Values exist outside the axis range, but only values within the       

displayed range took part in interpolation calculations for the PLOT  

statement.  Use the MODE=INCLUDE option in the SYMBOL statement to    

include values outside the axis range in the calculations.            

NOTE: 1 observation(s) outside the axis range for the DELTAMAX * DATE request.

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Show the code. You may have unintentionally included a feature that would truncate the data displayed. Likely places are setting axis options. If you have a response axis, which I assume your deltamax variable is, that you specified a range of values to display and deltamax is outside that range you could get that warning.

INCLUDE just means the values will be used for regression line or similar calculations, not that they will display.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation