BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amber1331
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Everyone, 

My table generated from proc report looks perfect in HTML, however when it is ouput into PowerPoint using ODS Powerpoint I lose the border colors. Currently I have the  borders set to white with a 2pt width. The background of my PowerPoint template is a light blue, so the white border would be visible. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Tim_SAS
Barite | Level 11

It would help if you could post a program that we could use to reproduced this problem. Also, what version of SAS are you using?

Amber1331
Calcite | Level 5

My code with the template that I am using for my powerpoint is attached and I am using 9.4. I have a sneaky suspicion that it has something to do with the picture as a background. 

proc template;
define style styles.appendix;
parent=styles.powerpointlight;
class body/
	backgroundimage="Background.jpg";
class systemfooter / just=left;
style systemfooter / color=black font_Size=8pt;
style table / cellpadding=0pt cellspacing=0pt height=5pt;
end;

proc report data=Slide3 nowd
style(header)=[fontfamily=Calibri fontsize=11pt fontweight=bold foreground=CXFFFFFF background=CX002060 bordercolor=CXFFFFFF just=center vjust=middle borderwidth=2pt]
style(column)=[fontfamily=Calibri fontsize=11pt foreground=black background=CXDEF1F4 bordercolor=white just=center vjust=middle
				borderightwidth=2pt borderleftwidth=2pt bordertopwidth=2pt borderbottomwidth=2pt]
style(report)=[bordertopcolor=CXFFFFFF borderbottomcolor=CXFFFFFF borderrightcolor=CXFFFFFF borderleftcolor=CXFFFFFF
				borderrightwidth=2pt borderleftwidth=2pt bordertopwidth=2pt borderbottomwidth=2pt]
style(lines)=[background=CXDEF1F4 foreground=black fontfamily=Calibri fontsize=18pt just=center vjust=middle bordercolor=CXFFFFFF
				borderrightwidth=2pt borderleftwidth=2pt bordertopwidth=2pt borderbottomwidth=2pt fontweight=bold cellpadding=0pt cellspacing=0pt];
column (label field_description ('Subject' subject)('Term' Term ) grade,(count));
define label/ group order=DATA noprint;
define field_description/ group noprint;
define Subject / " " group order=DATA format=$sub. style=[just=left];
define Term / " "  group format=$term. style=[just=left];
define grade/ across order=DATA ' ' format=$gr.;
define count/ '' analysis format=comma.;
compute term;
if term='c.MOY' and subject='Mathematics' then do;
call define (4,'style','style=[foreground=CXCED1E3]'); end;
else if term='c.MOY' and subject='Reading' then do;
call define (4,'style', 'style=[foreground=CXDFF1F4]');
end;
endcomp;
compute before label;
line label $cat.;
endcomp;
compute subject;
if subject='Mathematics' then do;
	call define (_row_,'style','style=[background=CXCED1E3]');end;
endcomp;
run;
Tim_SAS
Barite | Level 11

Thanks for the code. I can reproduce this problem. I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a way to work around it. I've reported it and we'll fix it as soon as we can.

Amber1331
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks so much for taking the time to look into it. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation