BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GY
Calcite | Level 5 GY
Calcite | Level 5

In a previous installation of SAS 9.4, my ods pdf output automatically opened in an external Adobe window.  On my new install, it opens in the results window which is less convenient for my needs.  Is there a way to force it to send to an external viewer?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
DanielaNRW
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, maybe you'll have to change the results options?

GY
Calcite | Level 5 GY
Calcite | Level 5

I have looked, but I don't see an option under that tab that seems relevant.

DanielaNRW
Obsidian | Level 7

Are you using Base SAS or Enterprise Guide?

In Enterprise Guide you can choose the preferred viewer for PDF files.

In Base SAS I've found only the choice between "internal browser", "Internet Explorer" or "Firefox".

GY
Calcite | Level 5 GY
Calcite | Level 5

Base SAS.  And I see the same options that you mention.

DanielaNRW
Obsidian | Level 7

Did you try to change the option to Internet Explorer or Firefox? Maybe it depends on the way you open PDF in Internet Explorer or Firefox...

I'm sorry but actually I do not have a Base SAS Installation on a client PC. I just wanted to make some suggestions...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation