BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

I am using the flyover style with PROC REPORT and PDF.   Is it possible to get SAS to write the Author and/or Subject fields of the pop-ups that are created in the resulting pdf document?

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Suggest you look in the PDF documentation: AUTHOR= and SUBJECT= are both options for the ODS PDF statement:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/odsug/67921/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n0mc4eolqoned0n16oy8...
cynthia
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

Cynthia,

Thanks for the quick response.  I am already using these properties which relate to the document itself.   In my table from PROC REPORT I have 30 of the post-it note icons created by using flyover from within a compute block.   When viewing the pdf document in Adobe Reader, each flyover note has independently definable author and subject fields  (SAS sets both of these fields blank, rather than inheriting the document level properties).  I already suspect the anwer is no,  but I was wondering if it was possible to populate these note level properties using SAS?

Ian.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The ODS PDF options are document level options. If ODS is not using those values for your FLYOVER, then I suspect there is NOT a way to set it easily. But the only way to find out for sure would be to open a track with Tech Support (because they can investigate the question with the developer or PDF experts).

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation