BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mansour_ibrahim
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,
I have this request to generate a html report.
No error in log, but i have a 404 error in the browser IE.
Can you help me please
Thank you

FILENAME BODY '.exampl.pdse' DISP=(MOD,DELETE,DELETE);
FILENAME BODY  CLEAR;

FILENAME BODY '.exampl.pdse' DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE) 
RECFM=VB LRECL=8196 BLKSIZE=27998 
DISP=NEW;

ods html

body='examplb'     (url='examplb.htm')
  page='examplp'     (url='examplp.htm')
  contents='examplc' (url='examplc.htm')
  frame='examplf'
  path='.exampl.pdse' (url=none) 
  ;
ods listing close;

PROC PRINT data=sashelp.class ;
run;
ods html close;

%macro sendReport();
 %let lien_test=https://.../exampl.pdse.examplb.htm;

FILENAME MAILFIL1 EMAIL

TO=("")
 FROM=("")
 SUBJECT=("")
  ct="text/html";

DATA _NULL_;
 FILE MAILFIL1;
 PUT '<p><a href=';
 PUT &lien_test;
 PUT '>test</a></p>';
 run;

filename MAILFIL1 clear;

%MEND sendReport;

%sendReport;

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I no longer have mainframe access to test with and it's been a long time since I used a PDSE on the mainframe, I wonder if your BODY=, FILE=, CONTENTS= options are correct. You might want to open a track with Tech Support for more troubleshooting.

cynthia
mansour_ibrahim
Obsidian | Level 7

thank you for your reply.
Now I have  a simple example.  sas uses the catalog work.gseg to store the graph.

I specified to him that the exit is in another place.

I do not understand why sas stored graph in wok.gseg
Is it  normal behavior? or it is me who badly coded the request
Thank you

filename ODSOUT '...SAS.PDSE' ;

filename body '....SAS.PDSE(body)';

GOPTIONS RESET=ALL DEVICE=PNG;
ODS HTML PATH=ODSOUT(URL=NONE)
BODY=body(URL=none)
RS=NONE;
PROC GCHART DATA=SASHELP.CLASS;
VBAR Height;
RUN;
QUIT;
ODS HTML CLOSE;

proc contents data=work._all_;run;
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
WORK.GSEG is the default location for SAS/GRAPH catalog entries, as it shows here:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/69717/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n014ro62pa3xu0n16... when it says

=== === quote === ===

Using the Default Catalog and Entry Name

If you omit the NAME= and GOUT= options, the SAS/GRAPH software uses the default naming convention to name the GRSEG entry and stores the entry in the default WORK.GSEG catalog. The GRSEG naming convention uses up to eight characters of the default name for the procedure as the base name for the GRSEG. If the name generated by the procedure duplicates an existing GRSEG, the name is incremented such as GCHART, GCHART1, GCHART2, and so on. For details, see the description of the NAME= option for a specific procedure.

If you specify a filename for the graphics output file and omit the NAME= option, the graphics output filename is the name specified in the FILENAME statement, and the GRSEG entry name is the default procedure name. When you specify the filename, make sure that you include the appropriate file extension, such as .gif or .ps.

If you specify an aggregate file storage location instead of a specific filename and you omit the NAME= option, the name of both the GRSEG entry and the graphics output file is the default procedure name, and SAS/GRAPH supplies the appropriate file extension.

=== === end quote === ===

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation