BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
XMonsterX
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi SASers!

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, I've read a few threads but haven't read what I'm looking for. What I'm looking to do is create an email thats sent out daily with information included within the email, not a table just information. For example I would like to put:

Mail is defined at the top of code as an email with a list of people to send the email and attachment with records. this is just an example but thats what I want. But as it stands I can't figure out how to have both the font options and the information being called in at the same time, only one or the other. I would really appreciate the help on this one.

Where  InRec COMMA10 is a number of industry records and Negative COMMA10 is the unmatched records. Both these are called from a previous datastep

DATA _NULL_;
SET TEMP.Industry; 
IF _N_ EQ 1 THEN DO;

ODS HTML BODY= mail;
file mail;
ods escapechar='^';

ODS HTML TEXT='<div>^S={fontsize=11pt font_weight=bold font_face="Courier New"
To Team,
<BR/><BR/>Industry records have arrived.
<BR/><BR/>A Total of :' InRec COMMA10. ' <BR/>records have been reconciled. There are' Negative COMMA8. '
unmatched records that should be investigated. ^S={}</div>'

ODS HTML CLOSE;
END;
ODS LISTING;
RUN;

Any Help would be very appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
XMonsterX
Obsidian | Level 7

Sorry I'm not sure what happened but the end of the text line that has a ^S={ was supposed to be the ending and be ^S={}</div>'

Reeza
Super User

Try using the code editor to insert your code.  The {i} icon or notepad icon at the top of the editor allow you to insert code. The forum will still garble some of it, so check it over though.

ballardw
Super User
Internet Explore is having an issue with lines with brace characters rendering correctly from this forum. What you pasted or typed is there but IE doesn't display correctly.
Ksharp
Super User
You can change the font of all the text by HTML raw code, no need SAS Style ~S={}. Can you change it by HTML code ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation