BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Dan,

Thanks for the rapid response. Unfortunately, running your code on my SAS SP3 fails to show the "Main Title" and centers the date above the body table. DO I have to wait for SP4+ or is there a way with SP3?

Thanks,

Dwight
DanO_sas_com
SAS Employee
Dwight,

You are correct. It does work at v9.2, but that does not help you at all. I tried a couple of other approaches, and could not get it to work in V9.13sp*.

Sorry,
Dan
deleted_user
Not applicable
Dan,

I really appreciate the ODS Data Step Object approach to report writing. It promises a high degree of layout control while providing significant layout intelligence to handle minutae automagically. When can we expect it to go production?

Dwight
DanO_sas_com
SAS Employee
Dwight,

We expect that the ODS Data Step Object code will be production in the v9.2 timeframe with one minor limitation. The LAYOUT/REGION methods will still remain experimental. Despite the fact that these 2 methods will remain experimental a significant amount of work has been done to stabalize our Layout capabilities throughout ODS. We hope to have some very exciting LAYOUT capabilities for you to experiment with in v9.2, and as always will look forward to your valuable insight to further enhance our offerings.

thanks,
Dan

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation