BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
albertsamaniego
Fluorite | Level 6

Is there a way to move the groupings on proc report above each data for that groupings?

For example

report1.PNG

I need to move the groupings above similar to this one.

report2.PNG

Here's the code that I'm using

proc report nowd data=dataset1;
				col (
				  (
				 	 groupings
				 	 ('Category A' categ_a_data1 categ_a_data2 categ_a_data3) 
				  	('Category B' categ_b_data)
			  		)
				);
				define groupings/ group;
			run;

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
That looks like Report #2 in this previous posting: https://communities.sas.com/t5/ODS-and-Base-Reporting/Combine-Two-or-More-Proc-Report-Outputs-into-1...

Can you explain what is different between this question and the question you originally posted? Can you provide data? Is that your COMPLETE code? That doesn't look like the output that should be created by that code because the default usage for all your character variables should be DISPLAY, but the report doesn't look like they are DISPLAY usage.

cynthia
albertsamaniego
Fluorite | Level 6
from my previous post, i'm just want to combine multiple proc reports from different dataset into 1 rtf table. but from this one, i'm just using one dataset and 1 proc report. and yes that's the complete code that i'm using and it's working. i just change the column names and the data because of the confidential data.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: Can you post your fake data? The previous code that I posted was also just using 1 dataset, with the By Group information on top of each group's section. So it is exactly the same as what you are asking here.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation