BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JeffMeyers
Barite | Level 11

Hello,

I work in PROC REPORT with ODS EXCEL a lot and was curious if there is a current help page somewhere that simply lists all of the attributes that can be changed with the TAGATTR style option?   I've searched a lot but haven't found anything.

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

@JeffMeyers wrote:

Hello,

I work in PROC REPORT with ODS EXCEL a lot and was curious if there is a current help page somewhere that simply lists all of the attributes that can be changed with the TAGATTR style option?   I've searched a lot but haven't found anything.

Probably because TAGATTR stuff passes instructions to the receiving program to use that program's options. So you have to know the receiving program options and the syntax involved.

So you would be looking at EXCEL documentation.  I think if you search this forum for TAGATTR you will examples where people place formulae into cells as well as the relatively minor numeric formatting choices that are common.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

You can follow these instructions to see what TAGATTR= options are available for ODS TAGSETS EXCELXP, most of the option (maybe even all of the options) will also be available for ODS EXCEL

--
Paige Miller
JeffMeyers
Barite | Level 11
This page was helpful, thank you. I was hoping to find a tagattr that could turn the Locked part of a cell off/on. My company wants to make an Excel sheet that has some columns not editable and some that are.
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@JeffMeyers wrote:
This page was helpful, thank you. I was hoping to find a tagattr that could turn the Locked part of a cell off/on. My company wants to make an Excel sheet that has some columns not editable and some that are.

Better you should have mentioned what you really want in your first question. In any event, I do not know the answer.

--
Paige Miller

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation