2 3 2
3 5 3
4 5 4
5 5 1
Total 20 11

What I would like to do is have nicer LATEX OUTPUT to this:

latex.PNG

The code I have set up is this:

ods tagsets.simplelatex file="C:\site.tex" (notop nobot)
stylesheet="sas.sty" (url="sas"); options linesize=256 ;
proc report data=o.site_status_list nowindows headline headskip style(header)={font_weight=bold} style(report)={outputwidth=75%};
	column siteID Total_Screened Enrolled;
	define siteID/display "Site ID" width = 14 ;
	define Total_Screened/ display "Total Screened" width =14;
	define Enrolled/ display "Enrolled" width =14;
run;
ods tagsets.simplelatex close;

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
HI:
HEADLINE, HEADSKIP, WIDTH= and LINESIZE are all ignored by ODS DESTINATIONS, those are LISTING only options and settings that don't really have meaning in a destination with a proportional font. This is why they are LISTING only options and settings.

I am not sure how you created the sas.sty stylesheet. Your desired output looks very similar to JOURNAL style. I don't use Latex as a destination often, except to show the .TEX file being created. I don't actually have an application on my system that will render the Latex, so I tend to use RTF.

I'm not sure what question you're asking. When you render the output from your code, are there any warnings or messages in the log? Any messages from the STYLESHEET= option? What does the output look like when you render the .TEX file?

Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation