BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello,

I am a new user of SAS and member of this community. Can you help me in my coding?

I want to run Probit. There is only one dependent variable (binary 0-1 values) and a bunch of independent variables (continuous, categorial etc.). I also want to get Inverse Mill's ratio.

I run my code on SAS 9.1 and I was trying the following code...(Not sure if the code is correct but sure of what I want as mentioned above)

proc Qlim data = input_file;
model Z = X1 X2 X3 / type = bprobit ;
output out = output_report proball MILLS;
run;

The output file gets created, but the contents are same as that are in input file in addition to probabilities. But I could not get Inverst Mills Ratios.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Omkar
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, Omkar:
This forum is for using the Output Delivery System and Base SAS Reporting procedures (PRINT, REPORT, TABULATE). If you cannot find another forum for statistical procedures and questions, then your best bet for help is to contact Tech Support.

To send a question to Tech Support, go to http://support.sas.com/ and in the left-hand navigation pane, click on the link entitled "Submit a Problem".

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation