BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Martinez77
Fluorite | Level 6

Good morning all,

I am attempting to create a banner at the top of all my reports to reflect my entity for pdf files. The code works great, but the image looks blurry and unattractive.

Not sure if I could edit the image separately or use some sas code to clean up the image. Outside of sas the image is perfect. All wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Generally, this is one of those instances, where you probably are better off working with Tech Support. To really help you, somebody needs to see your code, how you're inserting the logo, see the logo, discover the original resolution, figure out your operating system, your version of SAS, etc, etc. That is a job for Tech Support.

Here's what is happening at the PDF end. All your graphics, whether SAS generated or an external image are -converted- from the original format into an internal Adobe PDF format. So, when that conversion takes place, you are not dealing with the original "perfect" images anymore, but with a converted image.

Tech Support can help you figure out the best way to resolve your issue.

cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Generally, this is one of those instances, where you probably are better off working with Tech Support. To really help you, somebody needs to see your code, how you're inserting the logo, see the logo, discover the original resolution, figure out your operating system, your version of SAS, etc, etc. That is a job for Tech Support.

Here's what is happening at the PDF end. All your graphics, whether SAS generated or an external image are -converted- from the original format into an internal Adobe PDF format. So, when that conversion takes place, you are not dealing with the original "perfect" images anymore, but with a converted image.

Tech Support can help you figure out the best way to resolve your issue.

cynthia

Martinez77
Fluorite | Level 6

Cynthia,

Thanks for the response. I was hoping I could just alter the dpi of the image but realize that did nothing.

Martinez

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation