BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Doug
Calcite | Level 5

yDoes anyone know how to make these transparent or shrink the borders so they are not visible?

5 REPLIES 5
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

In what destination? RTF, PDF, HTML? And how are you creating the hyperlinks, using LINK= in a TITLE or FOOTNOTE or with URL= in a style override? Generally, depending on the destination, there is not a good way to alter how the rendering application displays the hyperlink. HTML gives you some control. There isn't much for RTF. PDF has something: 24182 - How to remove the blue border around URL= links in an ODS PDF file.

Without seeing code or knowing the destination or seeing what box, it's just a guess right now.

cynthia

Doug
Calcite | Level 5

This in pdf...when I use linkcolor = _undef_ the box still appears around it.

ScottH_SAS
SAS Employee

Try setting your linkcolor like this ... linkcolor = WHITE ...quick example ...

ods pdf text = '^{style [url="http://www.sas.com" just=center linkcolor=white] Here is the  ^{style [color=blue]link} to SAS } ';

_Ryan_
Fluorite | Level 6

Although setting linkcolor = WHITE does make the blue box go away, it is not a great solution. In some cases with links that wrap to multiple lines in ods pdf files, the white box will overwrite the text of the link causing the tops and bottoms of link characters to be truncated. One may end up with lots of partial characters. I wish there were a solution to the problem. I have looked for this many times.

_Ryan_
Fluorite | Level 6

I found a helpful article on this topic:  https://www.pharmasug.org/proceedings/2011/TU/PharmaSUG-2011-TU01.pdf. This paper shows a method that worked for my case.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation