BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nirali514
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi! I'd like to merge a column so that the cell data shows up centered of the rows.

Curenttly spanrows does not show up blue as an optional function.

any ideas as to why?

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

1. editor isn't always great at highlighting, so test it and see if it works.

2. It may not have been available in SAS 9.2 - you may need to be more specific about your version. 9.2 is fairly old now, so if you can update I would consider that, updates are included in your annual license. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I no longer have SAS 9.2 to test with. But even in 9.4, SPANROWS doesn't get color coded, but the option still works.

What happens when you try it?

cynthia
ballardw
Super User

Lots of syntax, depending on version, does not get highlighted. Much of the Proc Template code and ODS Style elements for instance in my 9.2 install do not show highlighting

Spanrows would go on the Proc Report statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation