BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
salman1208
Calcite | Level 5

How to show 2 tables corresponding with each other in excel sheet .

example:- there are 2 tables. table1 and table2. I want these two in excel sheet. corresponding with each other.

Table1 in left side and table2 in right side.

Is it possible using ods excel or other source ?

I have attached excel for example.

2 REPLIES 2
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

Welcome to the SAS communities 🙂 Yes, this is possible with the ODS EXCEL Destination.

Are your SAS tables of fixed size or can they vary in terms of number of observations and variables?

Definitely check out the START_AT Option in the ODS Excel Statement. The blog post Tips for Using the ODS Excel Destination will get you far. 

ballardw
Super User

May I ask why you want these two side by side?

If the purpose is to compare the records or values you might consider investigating use of SAS Proc Compare which will examine things like number of rows, number of variables, common variables, variables only in one set, variables of same names with different properties such as value type, numeric or character, labels or formats.

It can also do a row-by-row comparison of values and report the results in a number of ways.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation