BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
After I set the table style as:
background=_undef_
frame =void
rules=none;

The solid grid lines inside the table have been changed to gray ones, but I don't want them to show up at all. How can I remove these gray grid lines. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
When Microsoft Word opens the RTF file, it wants to show you when/where the data is inside a table. So you will see faint gray gridlines in Word. These lines should not show up in Print Preview mode or when you print the document.

Depending on the version of Word that you have, there is generally a "show/hide" gridlines -- either an icon on the ribbon or a menu choice. SAS can't control what Word displays, so you'd either have to look at the document in Print Preview mode or you'd have to toggle the show/hide gridlines options inside Word (I think it might be under the TABLE menu???)

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks Cynthia!
I found the option under Table menu in MS Word to hide the grid lines. That's exactly what I want.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation