BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

I would like to dispaly a table and 2 images generated by SAS/Graph side by side in excel. kindly suggest me a better way in doing it.

Regards
Sam
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
What method have you already tried??? When you create output for Excel, from SAS, your choices (and their support for inclusion of SAS/GRAPH images) are:
[pre]
Method Support Graph Inclusion
PROC IMPORT NO
SAS Excel Libname NO
ODS CSV NO
ODS HTML YES *
ODS HTMLPANEL YES *
ODS MSOFFICE2K YES *
ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP NO

* You may find that Excel does not position the image as you want and you need to manually adjust the image position.
[/pre]

As you can see, only the HTML-based destinations support the use of SAS/GRAPH -- but when Excel opens and renders the HTML file, I sometimes see that it will overlap the top of the graph onto the bottom of the table -- in other words, Excel does not use the same placement as I would see in a browser and frequently, I have to manually adjust any image placement in the file.

Depending on what method you've already tried, you may find that the way you are getting output now is the best that you can do with HTML and Microsoft Excel files. If you have not tried HTML-based methods, then how Excel treats the SAS/GRAPH image may be OK with you.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation