BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi all,

I have put the options: Headery=0 Footery=0 in my ods rtf options as follow:
Ods rtf file="&Path_File..rtf" Style=&Style headery=0 footery=0;

However, I don't understand why this doesn't work (?). When I look at my RTF document, the distance from the edge is always 1inch.

Could you please help me?

Many thanks,

Violaine
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, Violaine:
This site
http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/topics/odsrtf/rtf901.html
leads me to believe that some of these options are pre-production

Perhaps your install of SAS is 9.0 instead of 9.1??? If you look at the site, the 9.1.3 options are in yellow, which leads me to believe that all the others were pre-production in SAS 9.1.

When I tried this code in SAS 9.1.3:
[pre]
ods rtf file="c:\temp\test.rtf" headery=320 footery=1100;
proc print data=sashelp.class;
title 'where is title';
footnote 'where is footnote';
run;
ods rtf close;
[/pre]

the title (HEADERY) is closer to the top of the document than the footnote (FOOTERY), which is a different distance from the bottom. Since the value for HEADERY and FOOTERY is in TWIPS (twentieths of a printers point), it seems to me possible that 0 twips is not a valid value for RTF -or- that Word doesn't like 0 twips, somehow. When I tried using 0 as the value for these 2 options, it almost looked like Word was using my NORMAL.DOT values.

You might consider contacting Tech Support for help with this problem.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation