BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I want to put my company's logo which is in a JPG into a Gmap. The only way I've been able to figure out to put a picture in SAS is through Proc Gslide but I can't seem to merge the two or figure out another way to import an image that will work. Please Help.
3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, Jonathan:
If you go to http://support.sas.com/techsup and type:
insert logo SAS/Graph

into the search field box on the right hand side of the window (in the yellow/gold area), then this Tech Support FAQ
http://support.sas.com/faq/003/FAQ00379.html
is the second hit in the list of returned information.

For more help with the techniques described in the FAQ, you should contact Tech Support.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks...Worked like a charm!
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14
I'm 3 years late, but thought I'd mention a few other techniques that weren't mentioned in the FAQ (in case someone is doing a 'search' for info related to this topic) ...

If you want the logo to occupy the entire background of the graph, the easiest way is to use goptions iback=

If you want the logo to occupy the area within the axes of a gplot, you iframe=

And if you want to programmatically control the exact placement and size of the image, you can annotate the image.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation