BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Matyas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I would like to have header and footer on every page of RTF document and also another header and footer for table on that document.
Now I am using ODS RTF with no bodytitle and proc report and I cant figure out how to achieve desired output.

It should look like the file in the attachment...

Thanks for any advice...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Thats not a standard output then.  All the CSR output files I have seen show the same headers on every page, in case one is printed off on its own, you have no way of identifying it.  I wouldn't recommend doing output that way.

However, yes, if you do proceed, then its likely ods text will be the simplest method.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Thats a standard CSR output, you can get that with titles and footnotes easily:

ods escapechar="^";

title1 "^s={just=l}Company^s{just=r}Page ^{thispage} of ^{lastpage}";
title2 "^s={just=l}Protocol no: xxx^s={just=r}Data cutoff date: yyyymmdd";
title4 j=c "Table no";
title5 j=c "Table description";
title6 j=c "Population";

Notice that I use inline formatting to adjust the alignment and add in some rtf control words to get page.  Examples:

https://www.lexjansen.com/pharmasug/2006/Posters/PO04.pdf

Matyas
Fluorite | Level 6

The problem for me is that I want to have same header and footer for each page in document, which I can handle with title and footnote, on top of that I want to have header and footer for table, but I dont want to show these on every page but only before and after table.

Maybe the ods rtf text could help, as I see in your attached paper.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Thats not a standard output then.  All the CSR output files I have seen show the same headers on every page, in case one is printed off on its own, you have no way of identifying it.  I wouldn't recommend doing output that way.

However, yes, if you do proceed, then its likely ods text will be the simplest method.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation