BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am not able to change "date" format in web report studio. default format displays ok . However, when I define the format to be date 06-24-2008 It does not work. Please give your suggestions Message was edited by: penweb
5 REPLIES 5
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I cannot duplicate your problem. I just tried a Web Report against an information map, and all the date format choices worked in my report.

Web Report Studio only uses ODS for returning stored process results. So if your issue is with the format used in the stored process, then you might wish to talk to the stored process author. If you are building a report based on an information map and you find that your date format is not working with the data from the information map, then you might wish to talk to the information map designer.

If either of those people is unable to help you with your format question, then, your best bet for help is to contact SAS Tech Support.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Cynthia,

I am the Information map designer. is there anything I need to do while creating the information map for the "date field" please let me know?
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is not an ODS or BASE Reporting procedure question. So we should not post to this forum anymore. If you have verified that the data item in the information map is:
1) numeric
and
2) has a SAS date format associated with it (such as DATE9. or MMDDYY10.) in the information map
and
3) that the data item is defined as a category item , not as a measure item

... then you've gone through all the right steps on the information map end. Your best bet for help is to contact SAS Tech Support.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Cynthia,

Is there a separate forum for Information map studio? I could not find it. Please reply.

Thanks,
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There is not a separate forum for Information Map Studio. Your best bet for help with Information Map Studio is to contact Tech Support.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation