BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sam2
Calcite | Level 5

Good afternoon,

I am trying to create a report using proc tabulate, but am having difficulty in controlling the format of my report.  I am having particular difficulty in controlling the height of the cells in the report.  My code looks like this:

title2 h=8pt f=arial c=Black "XXXX";

proc tabulate data=HHAGE format= comma5. S=[cellwidth=60 cellheight=5 foreground=black cellwidth=20pt] order=DATA;

class YearQtr HH_Age2;

classlev YearQtr/style=[background=#E3E3E3];

classlev HH_Age2/style=[background=#E3E3E3];

var roll_sum/style=[background=#E3E3E3];

keyword sum/style={background=#E3E3E3};

keylabel sum ='Total'/*style=[background=blue]*/;

table sum='Counts'*f=comma12.*[style=[font_size=6pt font_face=arial background=#E3E3E3]]*HH_Age2=' '*[style=[font_size=6pt font_face=arial]] all=' '*[style=[font_size=6pt font_face=arial background=#E3E3E3]] *f=comma9.

pctsum<HH_Age2>='Percent'*f=4.1*[style=[font_size=6pt font_face=arial background=#E3E3E3]]*HH_Age2=' '*[style=[font_size=6pt font_face=arial]],

YearQtr=' '*roll_sum=' '/BOX=[label=' ' s=[background=#E3E3E3]] rts=5 indent=3 misstext='0';

run;

I have tried multiple ways to control the cell height but with no success, any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you,

sam

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Which cells are you trying to control?

Several of the style override features kind of work from the edge of the table towards the middle.

Attempting to set the height for a statistic cell could well conflict with the row header and the row header is likely to be honored.

And which ODS destination are you using?

If you want any tested code it helps to provide data in the form of a SAS data step.

sam2
Calcite | Level 5

I apologize for the slow response, I am using ods destination of pdf, and I am trying to control the cells of the statistics or the body of the chart.  Thank you for any assistance.

sam

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation