BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ucdcrush
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello all. I'm trying to create a simple table within an ODS RTF, with a caption centered underneath the table (as opposed a footnote all the way at the bottom of the page).

However, the text appears on the far left, rather than being centered. I have not been able to find a way to center that caption text.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Here is the code:

ods rtf file="c:\outputPERSON.rtf";

proc tabulate data = request3 format=value12.0; class agecat rsha_lhj; table  rsha_lhj ALL, agecat ALL;

format agecat agecatlabels.;

label rsha_lhj='County'; run;

ods text=" ";

ods text=" ";

ods text="Does not include counts under 5.";

ods rtf close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

you need to use some thing like this..

ods escapechar='^';

ods text ="^S={width=100% just=c } Go to SAS HomePage" ;

Thanks,

Shiva

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ucdcrush
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Shiva- thanks for reply. I tried pasting the code in from that post, and what I get in the ouput RTF is:

-----

^S={width=100 just=c url='http:\\www.sas.com'hreftarget='_blank'} Go to SAS HomePage

----

(which by the way is left justified). It's as if something doesn't know that the S={} part is supposed to be processed. Any ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks.

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

you need to use some thing like this..

ods escapechar='^';

ods text ="^S={width=100% just=c } Go to SAS HomePage" ;

Thanks,

Shiva

ucdcrush
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you very much!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation