BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Dvg
Calcite | Level 5 Dvg
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

is there a method of aligning multiple proc report outputs on the same output page. I am using ods document to create my report and then outputting using ods pdf. To keep the procs on the same page i am using the start page = never option. When the report is created however the report procedures appear to be default to center aligned when i would like them to be left aligned on the page. I have tried using the nocenter option in proc report but this doesnt appear to have any effect.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I believe that when you replay the ODS DOCUMENT output to ODS PDF, that ODS uses the current SYSTEM option setting (not the original PROC REPORT setting). So you might try:

options nocenter;

right before your PROC DOCUMENT step that does the replay.

cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I believe that when you replay the ODS DOCUMENT output to ODS PDF, that ODS uses the current SYSTEM option setting (not the original PROC REPORT setting). So you might try:

options nocenter;

right before your PROC DOCUMENT step that does the replay.

cynthia

Dvg
Calcite | Level 5 Dvg
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you so much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation