BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Geoghegan
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I'm using SAS 9.4 and know how to do some very basic things but am trying to figure out if I can make a timeline that fits my needs or if I should try a different program like MS Project (I don't know how to use that at all but heard it is good for timelines). Basically, I am working on a project about this group of peoples' clinical courses of an illness. I'd like to make a visual to show the timelines for each subject (I have 28 subjects) and how varied they were and some of the major time points for them. So all of the data would be dates that certain things happened to them. The thing I'm worried about is that some time points will be common for all of them (for example, they will all have a date for a specific type of test result) but some time points will only be applicable to some people (some will not have been hospitalized but others were, etc) and I'm not sure if this is realistic to do in SAS. I've also never used dates in SAS and am unsure how good it is for that. If anyone has an opinion on if this is not feasible in SAS or if there are any recommendations about how to make it work in SAS I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation