BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
alessandrarossi
Fluorite | Level 6

Buongiorno,

Sto lavorando sui comuni italiani (8092) che ho classificato e raggruppato secondo le tipologie di area (polo, cintura-intermedio, periferico).

Avrei bisogno di mappare i confini dati dalle tipologie di aree (classe_comuni2) partendo dai comini (pro_com): ogni tipologia di area comprende più comuni.

Con la proc gremove http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/63022/HTML/default/viewer.htm#gr25n02-ex.htm dovrei eliminare i confini dei singoli comuni per ottenere i confini delle tipologie di aree.

La proc gremove e poi la proc gmap, anche se non danno errore, non restituiscono la mappa attesa.

Allego la sintassi e il db zippato.

3 REPLIES 3
alessandrarossi
Fluorite | Level 6

alessandrarossi
Fluorite | Level 6

Grazie per l'aiuto

alessandrarossi
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm working on the Italian municipalities (8092) that I classified and grouped according to the types of area (pole, belt-intermediate, peripheral).

I need to map the boundaries given by the types of areas (class_comuni2) based on the municipality (pro_com): each type of area includes more municipalities.

With the proc gremove http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/63022/HTML/default/viewer.htm#gr25n02-ex.htm I should eliminate the boundaries of individual municipalities to get the boundaries of the types of areas.

The gremove proc and then the gmap proc, even if they do not give error, do not return the expected map.

I attach the syntax and the zipped db.

thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation