BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Laura_Belloni
Fluorite | Level 6

I have finished SAS Programming 1: Essentials and I have obtained the badge.
I would like to enroll to the course SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques but when I click on the link I have the follow message: you cannot enroll yourself in this course. I don't understand what is the problem.
Thanks for your time,
Laura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
juoste
SAS Employee

Hi Laura,

If you are with a university and have an academic email, you can gain free access to eLearning through the SAS Academic Hub.  Follow the link and choose Educators or Students (as applies) and follow the directions for access.  Your SAS profile must be an academic email address for this to work.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14

Well, that's certainly odd.

I wonder if any of the following can be of assistance?

@bgayle 

@SuCheeTay 

@CarmineVerrell 

@ChrisRiddiough 

@RebeccaCallaway 

Jim

SuCheeTay
SAS Employee

Hi Laura,

I would be happy to help. May I have the link you used to register the course at?

Su Chee

jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14

Thank you @SuCheeTay.  I didn't want to leave @Laura_Belloni hanging, but I couldn't help her directly.   I'm glad you could help.

Jim

Laura_Belloni
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your prompt reply. If I click on the link it would seem that I have to pay for the course while in theory it should be offered by the university. I don't know why, maybe I'm wrong to select the option to register.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Laura

juoste
SAS Employee

Hi Laura,

If you are with a university and have an academic email, you can gain free access to eLearning through the SAS Academic Hub.  Follow the link and choose Educators or Students (as applies) and follow the directions for access.  Your SAS profile must be an academic email address for this to work.  

Laura_Belloni
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you,I followed your advice and I solved the problem !
Laura

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 4 in conversation