BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jianan_luna
Obsidian | Level 7

I am taking SAS Programming: essentials, lesson 2. In Demo: importing a comma-delimited file part, I cannot successfully import csv file. I follow all instructions. I check the code so many times. I found at the beginning, the file named storm_damage.csv is different between my file and the instructor's file. Could anyone help me figure it out? I am so struggling with it. I took the screenshot, please check it!

when I open the same page, it show different detailswhen I open the same page, it show different detailsmy codemy codeinstructor's pageinstructor's pageinstructor's codeinstructor's code

5 REPLIES 5
Jianan_luna
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Sir, I got it

fpedrozam
Calcite | Level 5
Where can I get the course csv files?
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Please look at the Course Overview and Data Setup for the course. It is BEFORE Lesson 1. There are instructions for how to get ALL the files needed for the class. The method you choose will be the same type of process as you did for Programming 1...the files and data are different, but the process in the Course Overview section is the same. You should not start any of the course work until after you do the required setup for the course.
Cynthia
fpedrozam
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation