BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Azeem112
Quartz | Level 8

Dear All,

I'm trying to load a number of attachments in EGRC 6.1 using adddata.sh command with content loader but the user I'm using to load the files seems like it don't have the valid rights to access content server. 

Kindly update me if any of you has ever tried this, I've attached the error and assigned Roles and groups of current user that I'm using to load Content.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andy547
SAS Employee

Azeem,

I suspect that the attachments are not connected to the correct user and or that user does not have permission to see them.

If this persistes I would raise a Problem Track with SAS Tech Support.  

Andy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy547
SAS Employee

This usually menas that either permission was lost in Metadata for the user or the folder in DAV that you are accessing is defined so you cannot write to it.  

I would first try Validating the Content Server from SAS Management Console:

https://go.documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=bisag&docsetTarget=bisag.pdf&docsetVersion=9.4&locale=en 

1. Log on to SAS Management Console as grcadmin, and expand the Server Manager node.
2. Right-click the SAS Content Server node and select Validate.

SAS Management Console attempts to make a WebDAV connection to the server. If the connection is successful, the following message is displayed:
Validation Successful!
This message indicates that a WebDAV server is listening on the specified host and port, and that the first configured base path exists on the server.
If the connection is not successful, an error message is displayed. 

If Validation works then try using the  SAS Content Server Administration Console or DAVTree interface to get to the folder as grcadmin.   What do you see?  Is the folder read only?  Is it owned by grcadmin or sasadm@saspw? 

Azeem112
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Andy,

I manage to load all attachments using Content loader but on front-end(UI) I'm not able to see any attachment in the attachment tab of the relevant record. 

Andy547
SAS Employee

Azeem,

I suspect that the attachments are not connected to the correct user and or that user does not have permission to see them.

If this persistes I would raise a Problem Track with SAS Tech Support.  

Andy

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation