BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Reeza
Super User
I assume in #2 you mean Server Files and Folders? If so, please show the screenshot.
Lacona
Quartz | Level 8

SAS and Computer, shared folder ... "Eigene Ordner" = myfolders
Bild 22.09.19 um 21.30.jpgBild 22.09.19 um 21.29.jpg

Reeza
Super User
are you sure that's the correct location? They don't seem to match up at all from your screenshots. SAS is showing three folders and the myfolders here is showing only 1. Also, the path shown there is a bit different than what was shown in your first screenshot but I can't tell if that's a language issue between the two systems which in itself could be causing issues.
Lacona
Quartz | Level 8

They never matched, but worked out fine in the past, so I wasn't concerned.
I would change the language in SAS to English, but I don't know how. Usually "Eigene Ordner" = myfolders.
If I delete the shared folder in the VM, will I loose all of the data, too?

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

"Eigene Ordner" is not in the shared folder. Your finder listing of myfolders does not show any of the folders visible from SAS Studio, I take it that all those folders have been created inside the VM in the home directory of sasdemo.

Lacona
Quartz | Level 8

It is also not possible any more to save an open .ctl in SAS serverfiles and folders ...

Reeza
Super User
I'm very much leaning towards you uninstalling SAS UE - delete the VM from Oracle Virtual Box, download it again and install from scratch. Then link it to your old myfolders.

Or contact SAS tech support though I suspect your hours and theirs may not overlap well.
Lacona
Quartz | Level 8

If I uninstall SAS UE, I will loose ... everything ... because it is not saved somewhere else ...

Lacona
Quartz | Level 8

Re-Installation solved the problem.
Myfolders = myfolders now.

Thank you!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation