BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
s18404
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I've got a problem with working SAS Studio. Every option in menu works grea, but when I try to click on "creating SAS code" I see:

Błąd podczas uruchamiania SAS® Studio

Unable to create compute server session.

Failed to launch process. Failed to launch process: host=pdcesx23116.exnet.sas.com port=45403 ssl=false Server error: status=0x80BFD100 messages=[ERROR: Access denied.]

Przechwytywanie2.PNG

Please help 😞 I need this to study at this weekend.

Thank you in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User
Are you using SAS University Edition? Academics on Demand? Your own SAS installation?
s18404
Calcite | Level 5
It is for student version
Reeza
Super User
Which can be Academics on Demand, SAS University Edition or something you bought from your University which would essentially be a custom installation.

Academics on Demand is all hosted on the cloud, no need to install or set up anything, but there are data limits.
SAS University Edition is a download you install and set up on your computer, with some limitations but the data is all local.
A custom installation could be anything....
s18404
Calcite | Level 5
Ok, so I'm using Academics on Demand because everything is working on website.
And I open "SAS Viya for Learners 3.5"
Reeza
Super User

Note that SAS Studio always runs through the browser, so when I say website, I mean an external website.
Your URL for Academics on demand is something like : https://odamid-usw2.oda.sas.com/

With the USW2 varying by where in the world you are.

Notice on the far right side of the main page when you log in, there's a link to contact SAS Tech Support, click that and they can help you out. There's nothing we can do to help with the cloud installation as that's managed by SAS.

s18404
Calcite | Level 5

ok, thank you for your help

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation