BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gorzyne
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, 

I have a rather nooby question

I created a file containing a few excel sheets I want to upolad to SAS WPS

so it goes like this:

libname extract '//mypath/Extraction';

so only thing I get is

bug sas.png

any piece of help would be deeply appreciated

best regards,

Gorzy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

First of all, your libname statement has nothing to do with Excel files, it tries to assign a standard SAS library.

And second, when SAS tells you something is not there, then it is not there (in the context of the SAS process).

Since you try to access a network resource, it is most likely that this resource is not available (not mounted) on the SAS server.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

First of all, your libname statement has nothing to do with Excel files, it tries to assign a standard SAS library.

And second, when SAS tells you something is not there, then it is not there (in the context of the SAS process).

Since you try to access a network resource, it is most likely that this resource is not available (not mounted) on the SAS server.

Gorzyne
Calcite | Level 5

that's right, it was a mounted question

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation