BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @FreelanceReinh, I can't recall ever seeing a reply hitting the spam filter. Just new board topics and library articles. Tends to happen to folks new to posting stuff (maybe the filter "assumes" new posters are more likely to be spammers?) but rarely happens again to the same person, unless they edit/save in quick succession. Good idea to compose posts in Word or even an email editor, then paste into a community post. "Code-like" content can sometimes trigger the filter too. Strange that @ESV or our team didn't get a notification that his post hit the filter. Gonna check on that.

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

@BeverlyBrown wrote:

Hi @FreelanceReinh, I can't recall ever seeing a reply hitting the spam filter. 

This is reassuring. Thanks for the tips. Good to know. (I don't have Word and don't use email on my clean SAS workstation, though, not even internet search engines ... :-).)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 in conversation