BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kngu022
Obsidian | Level 7

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 12.03.55 PM.png

I would like to subtract the 95% confidence interval out. Could anyone suggest me the way to do it please?

6 REPLIES 6
kngu022
Obsidian | Level 7
PROC GLM DATA = A3_3;
	CLASS racegp;
	MODEL lbmi = racegp sex age/SOLUTION CLPARM;
	LSMEANS racegp/PDIFF STDERR CL;
	FORMAT racegp racefmt.;
	OUTPUT  OUT = A3_4 LCL=lcl UCL=ucl lsmean= lsm; 
RUN;

I tried above code but the outcome is not right. ANYONE CAN help please?

unison
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I would like to subtract the 95% confidence interval out.

Do you mean, remove it from the output (i.e. show the table without the confidence interval showing)?

Please elaborate.

-unison
kngu022
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Unison,

I mean I want to use the confidence interval only for further analysis. Could you tell me what I should do next?

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Can you give us a longer and more detailed explanation of what you want, instead of these very brief descriptions that can mean a number of different things?

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

Here's some instructions and explanations on how to capture output that is shown to a data set.
https://blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2017/03/31/capturing-output-from-any-procedure-with-an-ods...

You need to capture the data into a new data set. Instructions above are available on how to get that data into a data set. Depending on what you're trying to do next, there may be other, better ways but we don't know what you're trying to do overall.

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Use an ODS output dataset, and do whatever calculation is needed. Add the statement:

ods output parameterestimates=pe;

to your analysis. The parameter estimates data will be written to dataset pe.

PG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 in conversation