BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Shakti_Sourav
Quartz | Level 8

Hy,

Actually, I do know how to schedule a Job in DI, Can Anyone Suggest me after getting to the Schedule manager in SAS Mangement console the after what Steps ?

Thank You

Shakti Sourav

2 REPLIES 2
Quentin
Super User

Hi,

I think you would be better off offering a colleague, as the scheduling process depends in part on how your environment is set up (and what scheduler you are using).

In my current place, the process is:

1. Create job in DI studio.
  2. In DI studio, deploy the job for scheduling (I think this is right-click on the job, then deploy).  This basically writes a .sas program to a directory of code for deployed jobs.  I can't remember if it creates a different metadata object for the 'deployed job' then then original job.
  3. In SAS Management Console, schedule the deployed job.

On our SAS 9 Server, we're using the version of the stripped-down version of LSF that SAS provides.  Works fine.  

Good luck.

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Don Henderson presenting on using hash functions (not hash tables!) to segment data on June 12. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee
There is a lot of information on this topic under our documentation https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/bicdc/9.4/scheduleug/p1st3swwtt231jn1ramd8tsx9ijw.htm Let us know if this resource is helpful to you!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation