BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
heleenw
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi all,
I am new to this, but I see I have Schedule button next to Save in EG and tried it as per Chris Hemedingers explanation which he wrote in SAS for dummies, ... the vba which is produced by the EG-scheduler cannot, however, be saved on any network-segment that my win-task-scheduler can recognise and/or connect to... Due to the setup of SAS/Linux/distributed file system or another network related issue I suppose... anyhow, any ideas on how I can go to solve this? My SAS extension also won't be recognised as a citrix published app extension and there is no such thing as win task scheduler on my citrix-environment or at least not in as far as I could see? I am out of ideas but I am also very new to this whole concept so any feedback is appreciated...
1 REPLY 1
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Desktop scheduling does not make sense with virtualized desktops, as "your computer" will only "run" when you actually use it.

I recommend to convert your project to a .sas program file, save it on your SAS server, and do the scheduling there. Your SAS admin(s) need to assist you in that.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation